Soulsavers, the* soulsavers - broken / soulsavers - The Soulsavers Discography at Discogs
Soulsavers’ impeccable dynamic sense is displayed best on “Gone Too Far”, which places Gahan’s heartfelt vocals over a sparse floor of acoustic guitar strumming and organ, until the darkness created by the aforementioned is broken by a lightning bolt of fuzz-riddled guitar and feedback, unleashing a controlled chaos for Gahan’s voice to soar over in desperation. The moving strings of instrumental track “Point Sur Pt. 1” lend a continuity to the urgency felt in the climax of “Gone Too Far” and lead directly into “Take Me Back Home”, which is undeniably the standout track here. Its choir of voices bolster Gahan, crafting a piece of music that is as grandiose as it is gut-wrenching.
The pair have also worked as film score composers, such as on BattleGround: 21 Days on the Empire's Edge produced by the Guerrilla News Network .
- Fugüe - Proof Of The Man
- Laurena - Coming Around Again
- Sitiados - E Agora...!?
- Lamont Dozier - Scarlett O' Hara
- Television Keeps Us Apart - A Slight Change Of Light
- Fumihiro Hoshi - Field Recording 004
- Redz, The - Wa Watusi / Do You Love Me?
- West End Girls - Goes Petshopping
- Pentti Rasinkangas Ja Ohilyönti - Soita Soita
- Amulet - Danger! Danger!
- Quintino - My House
- Zdob şi Zdub - Remixы
- Yvonne De Carlo - The Secret Of Love / That's Love
- Trevor 'Pan Bird' Levy* Trevor Levy - What A Feeling
- Various - Yesterday Part 3
- Wings * Paul McCartney & Wings - Band On The Run / Nineteen Hundred And Eighty Five